Explore the Styles and Features of Retro Corded Home Phones
A retro phone can be a great way to fill your personal and professional communications needs while keeping things simple. eBay carries thousands of retro phones with vintage styles and useful features. Take a look at some of the features and types of old-fashioned phones on offer and find the one that suits your personal tastes.Can a retro phone support multiple lines?
Many retro phone handsets and regular wall phones have multi-line support. If you know how many lines you will need, you can use the categories on eBay to find models that can support that minimum. Note that you may be able to purchase lots of retro phones to set up all the lines you need at once. You can find several models on eBay that are compatible with other and can offer multi-line support. Many desktop or cordless retro phones can support 2, 4, 6, 10, or 20 lines each.What types of phones are available?
Youll find old-fashioned telephones in two primary styles on eBay:
- Desktop - These retro phone handsets are intended to sit on top of your personal or office desk. Some models may be cordless, allowing you to take the handset with you during a conversation.
- Wall - These phones may have similar features to a desktop retro phone, but they include mounting hardware that lets you hang them on a wall. You may find this type of retro phone useful if there arent any desks or flat surfaces nearby.
Most retro phones include useful features that can enhance your conversations and make things more convenient. If you have some specific features in mind, you can use the categories on eBay to help you locate phone models that include those features. Some common aspects you can choose from are listed here:
- Caller ID - Caller ID can show you the name of the person connected to the phone number that is calling your handset. Some models may be able to display additional information.
- Blocking - You can block specific numbers from ringing your retro phone.
- Forwarding - If you will be away from your usual phone, you can set it to ring another phone.
- Intercom - This allows retro phones that are the same model to communicate without needing to call a number.
- Headset support - You can use an audio jack to plug in a microphone and headphone combination.