Experience Style and Practicality With Louis Vuitton Neverfull Handbags
Founded in 1854 as a luxury trunk manufacturer, Louis Vuitton continues to produce luxurious and fashionable handbags. Those who want to show off their status while also being able to carry a lot of possessions will appreciate the Neverfull bag.
What colors does the Neverfull tote come in?
There are many choices to choose from when you select your bag:
- Classic monogram: This is a brown material with a geometric pattern made up of four-sided flowers and the LV monogram.
- Damier Ebene: This classic print consists of dark and light brown checks.
- Damier Azur: This is similar to the Ebene but it is light gray and white instead.
- Epi: The Epi finish is black leather with textured horizontal lines.
- Trompe loeil edition: The Neverfull MM variant looks like the traditional bag but it has colorful detailing of a trunk lock, latches, and travel stickers on it.
Whats the difference between used and new Neverfull totes?
The primary difference between a new and used Louis Vuitton handbag is the condition. As always when buying a used bag, there may be some wear, so you might notice that the fabric is a little faded in areas and there may be some scratching or tearing. Another difference is that the interior of the Neverfull was recently updated, so brand-new bags have different lining shades and additional interior pockets.
What size is the Neverfull bag?
There are different variants of the Neverfull, so the size you get will depend on which option you select. You can see the manufacturers site for details about the size if necessary or check this handy chart:
- Neverfull GM: 15.7 by 13.0 by 7.9 inches
- Neverfull MM: 12.5 by 11.5 by 6.5 inches
- Neverfull PM: 11.4 by 8.7 by 5.1 inches
Does the handbag come with a clutch?
The Louis Vuitton handbag is produced with a small clutch inside that can be stored inside to help you to organize your belongings or carried by itself. Whether or not any specific bag comes with the clutch will depend on the eBay seller. New options will typically have the added piece, while used items may be missing it. Read the sellers description to find out if the listing also includes the accompanying piece.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Louis Vuitton.