Mens Cubic Zirconia Rings
Cubic zirconia is made from the same elements as a diamond, but instead of being formed in nature over thousands of years, it is engineered in a laboratory. It is the cubic form of zirconium dioxide, and it is made to be optically flawless. Mens rings made from cubic zirconia are designed to look like diamond rings and can be used as fashion-statement jewelry and as a solitaire or accent gem for a wedding or engagement ring.
What are the band options for cubic zirconia?
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel ring bands are resistant to rust and corrosion, hypoallergenic, and durable.
- Sterling silver: Sterling silver is often used for mens wedding bands and engagement rings.
- Gold: White, yellow, or black gold is a common ring band material for mens wedding rings and engagement rings.
- Tungsten: Tungsten is a lightweight and durable metal.
- Titanium: Titanium offers durability and resistance against nicks and scratches on mens engagement and wedding bands.
- Enamel: Enamel may be plated over stainless steel or nickel.
- Brushed metal: Brushed metals such as nickel are also used for mens rings.
- Platinum: Platinum is a classic material for a wedding band.
How do you choose a size of mens wedding ring?
Getting an accurate ring size is important. If the piece is a size too small, it wont fit. If it is a size too big, it could get loose and fall off. Use these tips to get the right size of wedding band.
- Professional method: A jeweler can give you your mens ring size by measuring you in person.
- Measure yourself: When buying a piece of mens jewelry for yourself, get the ring size by wrapping a string around your finger when your hand is warm. Cut the string to the exact length that it takes to go around the finger once. Use a ring size chart to convert the length of the string and get the right ring size for wedding or engagement jewelry.
- Measure another ring: If you are buying a wedding band or other mens jewelry for the fingers as a surprise, use the string method to measure one that he already has. Another way is to slide his wedding band down a tapered candle. Measure the circumference of the candle where the wedding jewelry stops sliding.
- Band width size - The size of the bands width and the thickness of the ring size are additional measurements to consider.
How do you choose a mens ring featuring cubic zirconia?
- Choose a band and prong color: Yellow gold, white gold, black gold, or sterling silver are options for the band and prong color.
- Choose a cubic zirconia style: Square, emerald, diamond, or round-cut are options.
- Choose a size: Consider the ring size, cubic zirconia size, and thickness size to get the right fit that looks good with the size of your hand.