Mens Golf Clothing and Shoes
Whether you take your golf game very seriously or simply enjoy putting on the green with your friends, it is important to have comfortable clothing and footwear. Not only should your golf clothes and shoes help you to be comfortable, they should also lend themselves to your performance. For some men, quality golf apparel should also be fashionable.How do you select golf clothing and footwear?
Selecting the right sneakers and clothes for the game of golf can be a lot of fun, and the right golf apparel might even give you an extra edge out on the course. Here are some factors it helps to consider when youre selecting golf apparel:
- Dress code: Check with the club or clubs you intend to golf at to find out if they have a dress code. Many golf courses have established golf apparel dress codes that patrons are expected to follow in order to be admitted for play. Examples of requirements are trousers, longer shorts, and collared shirts.
- Traditions: To play golf is to participate in a game that is steeped in tradition. Due to this, many people who play golf like to wear traditional golf apparel, such as buttoned sweaters, hats, tartan plaid prints, and cardigans.
- Fabrics: You can find beneficial fabric technology, such as moisture-wicking materials that keep you cool and dry and wrinkle-resistant fabrics that keep you looking crisp on the green whether its the first or 18th hole.
- Weather: Don’t forget to choose a windbreaker or water-resistant jacket that can be worn when golfing. Golf is an outdoor game and weather can change quickly. If you anticipate playing a lot in wet weather, you can also find water-resistant slacks and sweaters.
There is a variety of clothing and footwear that can be purchased for wear on the putting green. If you are adding to your golf wardrobe, consider the following articles:
- Shoes and socks
- Jackets and cardigans
- Slacks or shorts
- Polo shirts or other collared shirts
- Knitted golf sweater vests
- Other accessories such as hats, hand bags, and sunglasses
Always check the tags and manufacturer instructions when it comes to caring for your golf clothing and golf footwear. In general, wash your golf clothes in cold water and hang or lay flat to dry. When it comes to footwear, spot clean them with a mild soap.