The Lowdown on AT&T-Enabled Nokia Smartphones
The Nokia brand has once again become a major player in the smartphone market. In 2017 and 2018, the company introduced an assortment of Android devices. AT&T offers a number of plans that allow you to use this versatile phone model when you need a cell phone for work, at home, or to help you plan your next trip.What are some models of Nokia smartphones?
Nokia phones contain standard features, such as cameras, GPS integration, and calendar and calculator apps, as well as a few less familiar bells and whistles:
- Nokia 1: This line of Android-powered phones contains an FM radio as well as specialized electronics, including a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, and an accelerometer. The battery inside these cell phones should let you talk or text for nine hours without needing to recharge, and it may last for up to 15 days when the phone isnt in use.
- Nokia 6: Two devices were released under the Nokia 6 label. The first-generation device is distinguished by its micro USB charging port and its microSD card slot; the second-generation device has a USB-C port for faster charging and allows users to take photos and videos simultaneously from back and front cameras.
- Nokia 7 Plus: The Nokia 7 Plus sports a 6-inch screen with full HD resolution. Its Android One operating system is optimized for Google Assistant and permits you to incorporate all the latest Google innovations as soon as theyre released.
Before you shop for a new Nokia, its a good idea to sit down and make a list of the features that are most important to you. If you want to be able to tweak your smartphones features yourself, an Android is probably easier to personalize. Some Android phones, such as the Nokia 6 described above, also allow you to expand their storage capacities by means of a memory card. Battery life is an important consideration as well.
The quality of the camera is also a strong point for many users. The higher the number of megapixels the camera in your smartphone supports, the more detailed the resulting photos are likely to be.How should you take care of your new smartphone?
- Purchase a case: While manufacturers take great pains to make smartphones as resilient as possible, a little extra protection never hurts. The case you buy for your new Nokia should be strong enough to protect your device from damage if you happen to drop it.
- Buy a screen protector: A screen protector will help to safeguard your smartphones screen from scratches. Some products combine cases with screen protectors. When you clean your screen, be sure to use a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Dont get it wet: If manufacturer specs dont specifically describe your Nokia as waterproof, be careful to keep it away from liquids. Keep your phone a safe distance away from cups of coffee and open cans of soda. If your device does get wet, remove the battery, and let your phone dry for at least an hour before reinserting it.