Everything You Need to Know About Choosing Postal Uniforms and Work Clothing
Whether you work for the postal service or simply appreciate what it does, uniforms and work clothing with the logo of the United States Postal Service allow you to move around in comfort. The clothing and work uniforms are available in mens and womens sizes and in different colors. You can choose from a variety of styles, types, and features of new and used postal clothing at affordable prices on eBay.Essentials to look for in postal uniforms and work clothing
There are three essentials to look for in postal uniforms and work clothing. The first is the postal service logo, which may be embroidered or printed. The second is the tag style, which may be sewn on or printed. The third essential is size, which ranges from extra small to 5XL in mens and womens sizes. See the manufacturer site for details.Which types of postal uniforms and work clothing are available?
The available types of postal uniforms and work clothing include:
- Shirts: These include golf, polo, tees, hoodies, and button-down short or long-sleeved shirts.
- Trousers: These hemmed pants come in mens and womens fits.
- Gloves: These include work gloves and outdoor or winter gloves for warmth.
- Jackets: These include zipped and waterproof jackets for all seasons of weather.
- Hats: Baseball caps and knit winter hats are available.
Postal uniforms and work clothing are made out of the following materials:
- Canvas: The hats and bags are typically made out of woven canvas.
- Cotton: Cotton and blends of cotton are used on postal shirts, jackets, and glove linings.
- Polyester: Polyester is used for postal service uniform pants, shirts, and glove exteriors.
- Nylon: Nylon is used on postal service bag straps and as a waterproof layer on gloves.
- Spandex: Spandex may be blended into the cotton in postal service shirts.
You may want to consider getting used postal uniforms and work clothing for:
- Costumes: If you want the clothing as part of a costume, used pieces are a good choice.
- Saving money: Used uniforms and work clothing often cost less than new pieces.
- Backups: If you need a spare uniform or postal work clothing, buying used is a good option.
- Vintage designs: You may be able to find colors or designs on used postal clothing that are no longer available on new pieces.